To apply for membership with IBEE, you must be an active, full-time managing executive of a construction industry association which includes the following components:
- Operates a plan room
- Produces a construction news report
- Has a membership base that includes at least three (3) categories of construction-industry members: contractors, design professionals, suppliers, manufacturers, bonding and/or financial institutions, or other businesses that participate within the construction industry.
CONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS, MANUFACTURERS, & SUPPORT FIRMS: If your firm is a member in good standing of a Builders Exchange or other construction association who is a current member of the IBEE, you are automatically a subsidiary member. Your firm is authorized to participate in qualified network programs via your local exchange.
Over the years, our members have developed techniques and technologies that address industry-specific issues. IBEE members are innovators and inventors whose pioneering spirits and creativity have propelled the Builders Exchange community into a new generation of planroom operations, yet still maintain the traditions of 120 years of service to the industry.
In addition to the personal benefit of meeting with peers who understand what it is to operate a planroom/construction trade association, membership brings tremendous value to your organization:
- On-going marketing efforts to promote Builders Exchanges and their services
- On-line Member Directory to help industry professional locate Members
- Construction Executives Report newsletter
- IBEE members are also eligible to participate in Affinity Programs, which provide significant services, discounts, and revenue streams.